Popular Posts

Saturday 27 December 2014

Hello Everybody

I've decided to start a blog.
It will be my online diary. So I can capture moments that I would want to look back on in years to come. It's not only for the memories though, I need a way of expressing myself without feeling embarrassed. 
That's why I figured I'd be anonymous to you, so I wouldn't be ashamed to  write things like this.
It's one of those things where it seems like something so odd and embarrassing to other people but to you it turns your whole word around. 
Anyway, I'll only be mentioning things when they're exciting so don't expect daily posts! 
Okay, got to go. 
Goodbye from The Online Anonymous!

3 comments:

  1. Hey TOA

    It's MeMe, keep going with the blogs it's so enjoyable, I didn't think I would enjoy it this much, but it really something to look forward to, thanks for being my blog buddy, check out my blog here:

    thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel like people will laugh at me if they find out about my blog which is why I am also anonymous. It would be great if we could be new-blog buddies (I also started mine recently) so let me know if you would like that!
    Saffron rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. do't be ashamed of things you write! Have fun with it!

    kia xxx

    http://heyitskiaerin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete