Popular Posts

Monday 29 December 2014

Plane anxiety?

Hey guys,
Thank you soooo much for reading my last blog post! I think I had 30 page veiws! 
Today I wanted to talk to you about something I've been thinking about a lot. 
I don't really want to give it a name because I don't really know what it is. 
Every time I think about a plane journey coming up I get really tense and panicky. 
It's not because I'm scared of crashing, I'm more scared of being travel sick as I have emetophobia (fear of vomit) but I have only been travel sick a few times. They were only on long haul flights but I'm getting a bit nervous because I'm going on a 12hour flight in Easter. 
If any of you struggle with the same thing or could help me can you please leave a comment down below.
Thanks soooo much! 
Goodbye from The Online Anonymous. 

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm the same!
    I would give some tips but I haven't been on a plane in years!
    I'm going on holiday this summer though :)

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terribly late - but i'm sure you'll go on another plane one day so just in case!

    I get the exact same thing, for the entire flight I feel absolutely horrid.

    The only things that help me are 1. nausea tablets, 2. keeping busy/distracted as much as I possibly can, 3. Music and 4. Sitting on the isle seat so I can run to the bathroom if I think I'm going to vomit.

    Unfortunately I haven't come up with ways to stop it yet, but hey, eventually I'm hoping my body will adapt!

    Good luck on your future flying!

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blogs like this! Its so cool so learn about other people's life!
    Check out my blog xxxxx

    A Beautiful mess http://abeautifulmess9.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete